The Asperger's Syndrome Survival Guide
If you're tired, frustrated, angry and confused about how to help your child, spouse, parent, or other loved one cope with
Asperger's Syndrome, good news ... this will be the most important book you've ever found.
Get a full arsenal of proven coping strategies and techniques to help you deal
with your loved one's Asperger's Syndrome AND to help your loved one successfully live with Aspergers.
This is information your doctors can't (or won't) give you
. Information you won't find at the library or bookstore.
And information you desperately need if you want your loved one to finally enjoy a "normal" life and do all the things you
take for granted, like:
The Asperger's Syndrome Survival Guide is chock full of proven techniques to help you navigate these and other
challenges with ease. Take a look for yourself:
- Make and keep friends
- Do well in school
- Get along well with friends and neighbors
- Treat family members with love and respect
- Enjoy an active social life
- Hold down a steady-paying job
- Act like a responsible, independent adult
- Take good care of themselves
- Find a rewarding career
- Stop Bullying
Look what others are saying...
- Behaviors that are typical of Asperger's Syndrome and the five symptoms that might indicate Aspergers
- Who can develop Asperger's Syndrome ... and the likelihood of it happening again in your family
- Medical professionals often misdiagnose Aspergers ... what you can do to get a correct
- The unfortunate reality is that some people with Asperger's Syndrome cannot detect subtleties in language and
sarcasm. Here's how to help your loved one learn effective communication skills and build
- Everyone has some troubles with organization and forgetfulness, right? Find out what is especially challenging for
those with Aspergers and what you can do you solve these problems.
- Rigidity in the thinking and learning process are largely to blame for Aspergers children getting upset so easily.
Three simple - yet easy to forget - ways to avoid the "meltdowns" when children become
scared and lash out.
- How to talk to your loved one about Asperger's Syndrome ... and how to adjust your approach based on their stage
- Changes in routine are a major cause of upset in someone with Aspergers. Learn coping mechanisms to lessen and
eliminate the trauma of changing routines.
- Four effective steps to help your Aspergers pre-schooler.
- Aspergers kids in elementary school often fail in their attempt to make and keep friends. The four effective
steps you must know to help your elementary school Aspergers loved one successfully survive peer-to-peer relationships.
- School becomes more complex and challenging in middle school. Three steps to help middle school Aspergers kids succeed.
- The biggest challenge your high school Aspergers child will encounter and the four most effective treatments
to support them.
- The truth about what support groups can and cannot do for you (hint: don't expect to find the best coping strategies
- Despite often doing well academically in college, these years can be the most dangerous. Four effective
and proven techniques to navigate college life and succeed in a career.
- The six areas of major difficulty for a loved one with Aspergers ... and effective treatments for each.
- Repetitive and obsessive actions are common symptoms of Aspergers behavior. Learn how other parents cope and
successfully treat these symptoms.
- Alternative therapies and diets have helped many Aspergers loved ones. We identify treatments
that parents find
- The five questions parents need to decide when choosing a support group for parents of Aspergers kids.
I enjoy and appreciate the information, anything to help my son and my own understanding of what life
is like for Nicholas. It also helps me educate my son's teacher and EA which this process is ongoing and at times
Laurie Charlick, Brantford, ON, Canada
Thank you! Thank you! Thank You! I have been looking for this!
Sincerely, Kathryn Hamann, Hyampom, CA
I found your work insightful and helpful - my wife is a doctor and spent many hours wading through medical
texts to no avail. The guide helped us understand what to do and it helps him as much as us. Thanks for the
work and I have recommended you to other parents in similar situations.
Matt Turner, Australia
Thank you so much for your wonderful book. I am so thrilled with your research
and the fact you
are willing to share it with so many people. His father is having difficulty understanding our Son and his "quirks".
I now have the tools you have put together to help us both understand how we can be there for our son. Reading your
book is totally "enlightenment". God Bless You
Christine Provstgaard, Washington, DC
I found the book very interesting and very helpful to know there is an answer. Regards
Debbie McKernan, Human Resources Co-ordinator, Lynbrook Vic Australia
I work as a psychologist in Victoria, Australia, and do intellectual assessments of children in schools. When I searched
on line, your information was the most informative, and so I bought your books. I sincerely appreciate your honesty,
and the width and depth of the information you have provided. Thank you most sincerely for what you have done.
Gillian Scoble PhD, MAPS
The Asperger's Syndrome information is a godsend. It really helps me deal with the
students I work with because
I didn't have a clue how to approach them.
Cynthia Smith, Tulsa, Ok
I have found your guide very helpful. I am continually trying to gain knowledge on this subject
and no one source has been very helpful until your book.
Sincere Thanks! Mary Pead
Thank you so much for your information about Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a therapist to try and
learn how to be better in the relationship with my husband. My therapist has taken your website for other adults
with similar problems. Because of you allowing me to have access to your knowledge, we now live a better quality
of life-and we are almost 70 years old. Some peace at last. I thank you very much for your help.
Pat Davies, Bauple, Queensland, Australia
It helps me to connect with other parents, learn more and feel like I am not alone.
Rose Pagel, Atlanta, GA
Thank you for all your hard work in compiling these books and guides. Job well done. Yours truly
Andrew Jeffers, Brisbane, Australia
200 Pages ISBN 978-0-9841103-0-8
Join our Affiliate Program!
and earn 50% off the retail price of $39.00 on each sale. Help others in the struggles to overcome Asperger's syndrome